Serotonin deficiency signs/symptoms:
Serotonin levels may be low due to a combination of genetic and acquired reasons. Serotonin can be raised effectively using either nutrient based therapies or medications. Serotonin is synthesized from the amino acid tryptophan.
Factors which reduce serotonin levels:
- PCB’s, pesticides and plastic chemicals exposure
- Inadequate sunlight exposure
- Tryptophan (precursor) deficiency
- Iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, B3, B6, folate & vitamin C deficiency
- Inadequate sleep
- Glutathione deficiency
- Chronic infections
- Food allergies
- Genetic serotonin receptor abnormalities
- Chronic opioid, alcohol, amphetamine & marijuana use
- Human growth hormone deficiency
- Progesterone deficiency
- Impaired blood flow to brain
- Insulin resistance or deficiency
Blake Graham, BSc (Honours), AACNEM
Perth, Western Australia
Phone/Email: See Contact page
*Non-Perth residents may enquire about phone consultations.
Designer replica handbags for beautiful women.